So, the last two weeks of September and the first week and a half of October didn't really go as planned....
But, in its place, DIVINE ALCHEMY occurred.
- I reconnected with REST and what that actually looks like
- I found a newfound LOVE and deep appreciation for my friends, family and connections in my life
- I found gratitude in the little things again. For example, fresh squash at the super market, hearing my favorite song play on the speaker at the grocery store, my super soft sheets fresh out of the dryer, the smell of yummy fall candles...
I think we are all moving through this major shift too, as a collective.
The more people I speak to, the more I see this mirrored back to me.
It's like we are all finally really beginning to see what matters most to us in this life...
These things we identified with SO strongly in our past...our job title, our bank accounts, our body, our looks....are being tested to show us...we are MUCH MORE than those things.
The past month...
- While my identity with my physical appearance crumbled due to acne break-outs and weight-gain, it created space for me to foster a connection with my body as a vessel and tool versus accessory or decoration
- While my identity with my bank account/income crumbled due to a "failed" (we enrolled 5/10 of our targeted goal, and those 5 ladies are legit amazing beautiful soul clients...but...alas the ego does its thing) enrollment, it created space for me to get to know my soul-clients on a much deeper, more profound level...
- While my identity with specific offerings crumbled, it created space for me to fully think and meditate on how to offer more and serve my community from my heart-space and not my head
- While my shadow-self and old conditioning around being vulnerable and getting close to others crumbled, it created space for some of the strongest bonds to form in my personal life with my soul tribe
So, as we end 2020....remember, it's not over, but allow some things to crumble, too. When things fall apart, it creates space for the NEW to come in.
I love you.
CEO Ultravioletly Aligned, LLC.
Authenticity + Vulnerability = Strength